APAC Land & Property Manager
Imagine a future where you play a critical role in the green energy transformation, which requires land across the world – and you to secure it
Join us in this role where you’ll become an internal land and property manager for the APAC Region and where you’ll be responsible for identifying and securing the real estate infrastructure needed to connect offshore wind farms to the electricity transmission grid in Taiwan. You’ll also be part of our company’s global land and property network, which operates across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Welcome to APAC Commercial
You’ll be part of our highly skilled Commercial Management team where you’ll have reference into our projects, both projects in development and under construction, and where you, together with your colleagues, will drive all real estate-related workstreams to support the successful delivery of our assets. Your role may include being immersed in one large project or a number of small projects, but it will also have diversity; you could be called on to research land acquisition regimes in a new country or undertake due diligence for M&A activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing advice on projects regarding the approach to land acquisition, including budgets and schedules
- project managing consultants undertaking negotiations and research on the company’s behalf
- personally handling high-value or high-risk property negotiations with government stakeholders and private landowners
- leading onshore site selection and route planning activities with permitting and technical colleagues
- undertaking management tasks on leasehold or freehold property and providing real estate advice and oversight on joint venture projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and a good understanding of project management
- have experience with infrastructure right-of-way delivery and land management
- are able to build and mature strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and can lead negotiations
- are fluent in Mandarin and English (Taiwanese is also a bonus)
- have a degree in energy management, real estate (RICS certification) or law.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/8/31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.