Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you’ll utilize your technical abilities to produce industry-leading energy analysis and design U.S. onshore wind and solar projects
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in our onshore projects from development through operations. This is an excellent opportunity to apply project management skills and business acumen while working with subject matter experts in the wind and solar industries. Together with your colleagues, you’ll contribute technical guidance and make decisions for our U.S. assets while providing energy yield assessments in accordance with industry standards.
Welcome to Onshore
You’ll be part of Energy Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical solutions for our onshore wind and solar projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analyzing and interpreting measured wind data, solar data, and operational project data
- modelling the wind flow over project sites and optimizing wind and solar projects
- assessing the turbine performance and the impact of environmental constraints
- communicating complex technical issues to a non-technical audience, both orally and in writing
- effectively managing teamwork and projects to deliver projects on time and within budget.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a BSc in engineering, atmospheric science, or a related technical field
- have entry-level experience with wind and/or solar resource and energy yield assessment
- have advanced computing aptitude, including data handling and analysis
- have the flexibility and enthusiasm to thrive in an expanding business
- have excellent communication and reporting skills
- have the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.