Sales and energy trading
Imagine a future where you’ll help with the build-out of trading analytics tools to support the trading team’s ability to better manage merchant exposure
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with stakeholders across the group in areas of research, model development, and technology. The team supports the U.S. traders with analysis that ranges from statistical to fundamental. The team also builds, deploys, and maintains tools across multiple technological platforms.
Welcome to Onshore
You’ll be part of Markets & Revenue where you, together with your colleagues, will establish and manage projects related to new research, trading model development, and technology deployment, in support of the larger goal of better managing merchant risk. This can be the evaluation of short-term trends, development of macro views, and the building of tools/dashboards across the decision-making timeline.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the build-out of additional models and components across the analytic spectrum
- working with stakeholders to assist with data-related issues and maintaining the productionized models
- supporting all areas of analytics (fundamental, quantitative, and transmission)
- learning about power trading and the analytic framework and approach selected by the U.S. team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have entry-level analyst experience
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or any related analytic field
- preferably have programming skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.