IT and digital
IT Product Owner
Imagine a future where you’re leading us in combining network technology with business needs to create a robust foundation for the business to expand and run
Join us in this role where you’ll be the IT Product Owner in our Site Enablement team. You’ll be heading the team in designing, implementing, and running our network IT infrastructure.
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of the Site Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the IT Infrastructure, laying the grounds for Ørsted IT solutions. The Site Enablement team’s main responsibilities are SDWAN based WAN infrastructure, LAN, WiFi connectivity, ISP, and On-prem Data center agreements in the growing number of Ørsted locations. We’re primarily using Cisco technologies. The team consists of people from Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planing, budgeting, maintaining, and prioritising product backlogs and roadmaps to reflect business expectations in the Site Enablement team
- handling cooperation with business, vendors, and infrastructure teams, ensuring a motivating and constructive dialogue
- keeping the IT Infrastructure running as a stable platform for our business, executing on the enterprise infrastructure strategy and driving automation and optimisation
- our new journey to implement SAFe in all teams, and supporting your fellow product owners in other IT Infrastructure teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, information management or similar
- have experience with WAN, LAN, and WiFi mainly based on Cisco technology
- have strong proficiency in vendor and ISP negotiations and handling, and ideally also a project management or manager background
- are good at managing, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment
- have experience or an ambition to learn how to implement the SAFe framework in an IT Infrastructure area
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships especially supporting global organisations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 06. August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.