Engineering and construction
Project Manager for early-phase offshore wind projects
Imagine a future where you’re part of assessing and developing future wind farm projects and new markets
Join us in this role where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the technical assessment of future wind farm projects and for developing these to a level where an asset project organisation is created. Cross-collaboration is a vital part of the job, and you’ll be responsible for coordination between numerous internal input providers, including maintaining close collaboration with highly specialised technical and commercial teams throughout the company’s organisation.
Welcome to Project Assessment
You’ll be part of Project Assessment where many technical and commercial aspects meet and contribute to shaping future wind farm solutions in collaboration with highly experienced employees throughout the company. The department is involved in many technical and commercial aspects in the early-stage wind farm development and consists of highly experienced employees. Through your work, you’ll gain knowledge of the main drivers, key threats, and key opportunities for future offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- forming and coordinating project teams consisting of the necessary input providers for the various project assessment and development tasks
- producing documentation of project assessments via, for example, technical due diligence reports, red flag reports, technical sections for project applications, and input for decision documents
- managing fast-track feasibility studies of wind power projects
- developing wind power projects in the initial project phase
- providing general support for market development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree, for example a Master of Science degree
- have substantial and documented experience within one or more of the following areas: planning, permitting, construction, operations, or technical due diligence in connection with offshore wind
- have strong project management skills, including the ability to drive result-oriented processes
- exhibit strong collaborative skills and can both challenge and work with colleagues with different backgrounds
- are able to look ahead and foresee the possibilities of the future within a wind farm project – technical expertise in and commercial insights into subjects relevant to offshore wind will be an advantage
- are a good communicator – both when presenting in writing and when communicating with the team and stakeholders – and you speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Sarbæk Salling, Head of Project Assessment, on +4599552651 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please postpone questions until after 9 August due to the annual leave. Also, please note that we might call in applicants for interviews prior to the application deadline.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.