Finance and controlling
Senior OPEX Modelling Specialist in Offshore wind
Imagine a future where you model and analyse cost of operation and maintenance (O&M) activities for the world’s largest offshore wind portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll work as a Modelling Specialist in Offshore wind and be part of a highly committed and dynamic team that focuses on financial analysis of O&M activities of future and existing offshore wind projects. You’ll obtain key insights into our development pipeline and existing fleet, and you’ll ensure best-in-class financial and investment support for our global offshore operations.
Welcome to Investment Analysis
You’ll be part of OPEX Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and benchmark operational lifetime budgets for our existing and future wind farms. As part of a project team, you’ll support our development projects with all financial analyses on O&M activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking ownership of your own portfolio of offshore wind projects and being responsible for supporting our O&M business with lifecycle cost assessments and financial analysis
- driving digitisation and optimisation of our budgeting processes as well as developing our models further
- providing lifecycle cost assessment and financial analysis for our development projects during the Bid, FID, and maturation phase (incl. risk, FX and local content analysis)
- providing relevant high-quality financial analysis on O&M activities for commercial decision support and senior management reporting
- supporting our M&A Valuation & Structuring team to support our divestment processes through quantitative evaluation of various O&M activities and concepts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree with a financial or technical background and a keen interest in data and modelling
- have relevant work experience in the field of lifecycle cost modelling for large-scale infrastructure development projects or similar
- thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced project environment where you keep the financial overview to ensure the integrity of our business cases and financial commitments
- have excellent communication skills to ensure complex financial matters are understood by all stakeholders and management
- are highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, enjoy working with large financial models, and have experience with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, SQL databases, Alteryx, or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Sienz, Manager, on +4599555662 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.