Finance and controlling
Manager for market data
Imagine a future where you’re leading an extremely talented and passionate market data team through a digital transformation with new technologies and ways of working
Join us in this role where you’ll be line manager and product owner for the team that supports our growth journey by continuously ensuring timely configuration of price data from exchanges, external data vendors, and other trading venues.
Welcome to Risk Models & Analytics
You’ll be part of Market Data where you, together with your colleagues, will work in an extremely professional, yet very informal environment, leading a team of four quantitative developers, a data engineer, and a student assistant partly located in Warsaw and Gentofte. We essentially source and validate external price data, model price curves, and expose data to relevant stakeholders across the entire company. The team is part of an agile organisation following the Kanban method.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating an inspirational and motivational organisational climate, supporting both an inclusive high-performance team and individual personal development
- acting as a product owner for the team, setting and ensuring the right priorities, as well as improving time-to-market for our deliverables
- supporting the technical transformation towards new technologies, ensuring a more automated and efficient test, development, and deployment process
- delivering an intraday price solution enabling both live risk management and exponentially growing analysis from data scientists – based on quality-assured price input
- being responsible for handling external price vendor contracts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- preferably have formal or informal experience in leading others and driving change, but most importantly you have a clear ambition of becoming an inclusive leader
- are structured and know how to organise a team and their tasks and can keep an overview, even in detailed and sometimes technical discussions
- thrive with actively engaging our stakeholders, are able to communicate complex matters to a non-technical audience, and speak and write English fluently
- are able to lead across a distance (two quantitative developers are based in Warsaw), creating a good team spirit, and ensuring we’re working towards a common goal
- are dedicated, curious, and know how to make the team shine
- have basic knowledge of financial products and/or energy markets.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Clement Andersen, Director, on +4599555541 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to travel to Poland around four times a year, as you’ll be leading a team with two team members based in Warsaw.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.