Engineering and construction
Engineering Manager for Execution
Imagine a future where you play an important role in developing offshore wind farm foundations and creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you, as Engineering Manager, will be responsible for the technical scope of our foundation package, lead multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, and apply your project management, leadership, and technical skills to the execution of our offshore wind foundations.
Welcome to Engineering Management Execution Department
You’ll be part of Foundations Engineering & Fabrication Management (FEFM) where you’ll collaborate with an international team of highly skilled and supportive technical project leads on behalf of our internal customers. Together with your colleagues, you’ll lead design teams through the preliminary design, detailed design and construction phases, and you’ll manage the technical scope of work for foundations for our offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- scoping, planning, and aligning requirements with stakeholders and project managers
- leading foundation engineers and specialists to manage the technical deliveries to projects
- supporting our activities in project design and execution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor or master’s degree and relevant experience in structural, civil, or mechanical engineering of offshore structures
- have experience in technical project management – preferably from offshore wind development, construction, and operation
- can set a clear project plan, lead, manage change, and create followership to deliver results in a rapidly changing environment
- communicate clearly and effectively in English, both technical and interpersonal
- display a strong team spirit, and can also work independently and flexibly
- are a fast learner and demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire the necessary in-depth knowledge and to take fact-based decisions.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 08 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ditte Alm Beier, Head of Engineering Management, on +4599554865 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.