O&M Sourcing Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for leading and securing contract negotiations for our offshore wind farms.
Join us in this role where you’ll excel in sourcing service contracts for our offshore wind farms as part of a highly motivated and driven team. You’ll handle end-to-end tenders and lead complex negotiations with potential suppliers.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore O&M Services Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will secure contracts for the supply of services for our offshore wind farms and report to the Head of Offshore O&M Services Procurement. You’ll join a team of bright and honest colleagues and maintain and build relationships with suppliers and other stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- executing our business strategy in line with our module sourcing strategy
- managing the supplier selection process together with the category manager
- issuing and managing tenders and RFI/ RFP
- leading contract negotiation
- carrying out the commercial evaluation of proposals received.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a commercial mindset and experience in procurement
- are able to work with tight deadlines and on different projects at the same time
- are comfortable working in a complex and constantly changing environment
- have the ability to engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- have an international, collaborative mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be required to travel to meet suppliers or visit our sites worldwide.
Please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.