IT and digital
Product Owner for our two orchestration and automation product teams
Imagine a future where you as a product owner will ensure the delivery of infrastructure and cloud products to create value for our IT department and business units
Join us in this role where you’ll be the product owner for two product teams, Orchestration & Automation team 1 and 2. You’ll lead the two teams and ensure fast, efficient, and standardised solutions within infrastructure and cloud. You’ll identify stakeholders, build relationships, and influence others to get the work done, and you’ll collaborate with local and overseas teams with a willingness to accommodate varying time zones.
Welcome to DK CC Cloud & Digital WP Engineering
You’ll be part of Enterprise IT Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will handle a large international IT organisation. We’re working according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) framework. We went full-blown agile in March, and you’ll have a great opportunity to be part of forming how we work with agile in our Orchestration & Automation teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading cross-functional teams in iterative and incremental discovery of end-user requirements
- creating and prioritising unified product backlogs to ensure the most urgent and valuable work is getting done first
- translating user requirements into actionable language for IT specialists to efficiently architect and deliver solutions
- translating technical capabilities, constraints, and impediments for business stakeholders into layman’s terms
- defining, instrumenting, and analysing KPIs and metrics that provide information on the success of the feature/product and link to corporate initiatives.
- marketing your product to executive decision-makers and users of your products.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in working with IT infrastructure as a product owner, architect, senior specialist, or similar, and you have experience in running infrastructure automation initiatives
- have the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to discover and articulate requirements and to manage the product roadmap and deliver requests with high quality and predictability
- have the ability to collaborate with business units, developers, and operation and product owners, respectively, to ensure on-time delivery of product features, creating value for our business units
- have the ability to collaborate with key business partners/stakeholders to discover and articulate requirements and user stories, manage the product roadmap, and deliver high-quality products
- have strong system-thinking skills for considering holistic implications of decisions, cause and effect, and effective portfolio prioritisation to support top-level business objectives
- have strong communication skills – the ability to make the complex simple – and can describe technology in terms of business implications and translate business needs into technical requirements.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bo Louring Mortensen, IT Product Manager, on +4599555154 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.