Engineering and construction
Senior Risk & Integration Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you contribute to the successful development and execution of our offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll put your project management and facilitator competences into practice to support the project team by implementing and driving scope, interface, change, and risk management through all stages of the project life cycle.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a team of highly skilled specialists that assist our global projects within the five project management disciplines: integration, scope, schedule, resource, and risk management. Together with your colleagues, you’ll drive risk, scope, change, and interface management for one of our offshore wind projects, backed by a strong global competence centre.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing, implementing, and maintaining the scope management plan and scope statement as well as facilitating the collection of requirements, defining the scope, and establishing and maintaining the scope baseline
- creating, implementing, and maintaining the change management plan and implementing an integrated change control process
- facilitating meetings to clarify and communicate requirements, interfaces, and change requests as well as supporting the process to ensure that project changes are identified, agreed upon, and implemented
- implementing and driving risk management, including planning risk management, identifying risks, performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, planning risk responses, and monitoring risks
- preparing various related reports and analyses to support management in decision-making as well as preparing input for and participating in project progress meetings.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, finance, engineering, or equivalent qualifications
- have relevant working experience within project management support in large-scale EPC projects and can draw on experience and competences equivalent to a PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional)
- have experience with enterprise project management systems – we’re using ARM for risk management
- have a proactive, structured, and value-driven approach to your work and can deliver high-quality solutions to support specific project needs
- thrive in an international project environment and have interpersonal skills enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lone Munk Hoffmann, Manager, on +4599554128 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.