Operations and technicians
Business Continuity Engineering Intern
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through resilience and business continuity management
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within wind power operations. In the team, we ensure that components, services, and processes critical to the operation of our wind farms are supported by business continuity plans. We offer a position where you’ll take ownership of tasks, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise and influencing major decisions and improvements.
Welcome to Asset Plans & Integrity
You’ll be part of Business Continuity where you, together with your colleagues, will further develop the business impact analysis, map critical functions, and assist in development of contingency plans and with sourcing of critical spare parts as necessary. You’ll also support in implementing the plans in regions with training and exercises.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in the facilitation of the business impact analysis to identify critical components and services that support the operation of our offshore assets
- assisting in the development of business continuity plans for newly acquired assets
- supporting the handover of new assets from construction to operations
- ensuring new wind farms are trained in business continuity processes and capabilities
- administering the business continuity database and document control
- supporting our process for responding to major component failures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying a bachelor’s degree at a Danish technical or business university and have at least one year left before graduating
- have worked with business engineering, risk management, or international security disciplines within energy or a similar field during your studies
- have a proactive, systematic, and structured approach to your work tasks and thrive in a changing environment
- are skilled at interacting and cooperating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Ian Arzdorf Schubbe, Lead Asset Integrity Specialist, on +4599558640 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.