Student Assistant - Development Procurement
Imagine a future where you create a solid base for your career by learning about procurement development within the offshore wind industry and its supply chain
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting the Development Procurement Management team in building a strong supply chain foundation for managing large international offshore wind projects and creating winning bids for an industry leader. You’ll be helping us enable the bid and development process with a sound procurement strategy and preparation, as well as supporting Joint Venture agreements and collaboration with project partners.
Welcome to CAPEX and DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Development Procurement Management where you, together with your colleagues, will support our work in organising and securing a supply chain basis for offshore wind project bids. You’ll join a team of 10 experienced procurement managers, who will ensure to involve you on equal footing in their work and invest in your personal development within the field. You’ll work approx.15-20 hours a week (around two days per week), with flexibility around exam periods.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the Lead Procurement Managers in driving the procurement strategy for bids
- communicating and coordinating with JV partners on procurement activities during the development of the project
- understanding and supporting important sourcing processes for offshore wind farm projects
- ensuring procurement governance is maintained with regards to shared JV partner activities
- reporting procurement progress on ongoing processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying supply chain management, business administration, or business law
- are in the third year of your bachelor’s degree, or have started your master’s degree
- are outgoing with excellent communication and presentation skills
- are detail-oriented, a fast learner, and independent
- are able to manage several tasks at one time and prioritise between them
- have knowledge of EU-tender processes, this is an advantage, not a requirement.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Holck, Senior Manager, on +4599554716 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.