Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Controller
Imagine a future in an ambitious international finance function in the renewable energy sector
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for financial controlling of the Group and Local legal entities, including month-end close, controlling, statutory accounts, and performing internal controls. You’ll ensure local compliance in cooperation with the functional finance departments, and work closely with the global finance function in Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland.
Welcome to Finance & Accounting Controlling
You’ll be part of a dynamic finance operation within Business Services where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with the APAC Finance team to ensure that the daily operation fulfils local regulations as well as check in and coordinate with owners of the established global responsibility areas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for financial controlling and financial reporting for multiple, fully owned and JV entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS), including reconciliation
- preparing local GAAP reporting, e.g., Taiwanese GAAP, Japanese GAAP, South Korean GAAP)
- being responsible for preparing statistical request and managing key stakeholders in Taiwan and Europe
- supporting, developing, and maturing a new department and ways of working
- driving the continuous optimization of processes specifically in connection with month-end closing on ensuring that local processes are matured and moved to standardized Group processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar discipline
- have moderate relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
- are open-minded, curious, thorough, and solution-oriented
- have good written and oral communication skills and write Mandarin and English fluently
- have worked with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local GAAP, and preferably have experience with SAP and HFM in the energy sector
- are flexible and keen to participate in tasks that may lie outside accounting and finance to support the growth of the APAC business activities.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/6/15. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.