Finance and controlling
Imagine a future in an ambitious international finance function in the renewable energy sector
Join us in this role in a fast-growth, agile team located in Taipei Taiwan, where you’ll oversee the financial aspects and part of an integrated APAC finance organisation. You’ll ensure local compliance in cooperation with the functional finance departments, report to the Head of Finance Asia Pacific, and work closely work with the global finance function in Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland
Welcome to APAC Finance Team
You’ll be part of a dynamic finance operation where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that the daily operation fulfils local regulations as well as check in and coordinate with owners of the established global responsibility areas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being a responsible gatekeeper for financial controlling and financial reporting for multiple, wholly-owned, and jointly owned Taiwan domiciled entities
- being responsible for reporting preparation for Taiwan and relevant APAC region business activities
- being in charge of the day-to-day payment process handling and linking with shared function to maintain high-quality payment and general ledger management within APAC initiatives
- driving continuous process optimisation – specifically in connection with localisation
- controlling and solving financial accounting matters and ensuring that accounting policies are adhered to in accordance with Group accounting policies, IFRS, and local requests
- attending to ad hoc financial matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or similar discipline
- are proficient with SAP and comparable financial system applications and solid general ledger accounting
- have an open-minded, curious, thorough, and solution-oriented mindset
- have a strong in the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local GAAP.
- are flexible and keen to participate in tasks that may lie outside accounting and finance to support the growth of the APAC business activities in APAC
- have good communication skills and speak and write Mandarin and English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/5/31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.