IT and digital
SAP Business Objects/BI Consultant
Imagine a future where you deliver business intelligence solutions for a global leader in sustainable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll support and develop new reporting solutions for business units by using SAP Business Objects.
Welcome to ERP Development & Analytics Competence Centre
You’ll be part of Business Intelligence Reporting Line where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business applications. You’ll be working with various reporting technologies, such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP BO.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering business intelligence solutions for various business stakeholders in the form of a Technical Application Responsible (TAR) role
- handling different business requests related to SAP BO platform
- providing proactive support to application and operational issues across the production environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with SAP BW/HANA integration with SAP BO and SAP BW data sources for reporting
- have knowledge of SAP BO Analysis for Office and Lumira
- have experience with SAP BO platform administration (including patching, upgrades)
- have experience upgrading server add-ins and updating Citrix apps
- have experience checking customised configurations and working with backup procedures, monitoring, and load balancing
- have experience with IT Test coordination according to test scripts and error handling.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Stasiak, , on +48501490470 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.