Operations and technicians
Operational Excellence Project Manager
Imagine a future where you help drive our operational excellence culture forward
Join us in this role where you’ll have a very active role in further developing and promoting our operational excellence practices as well as delivering challenging improvement and standardisation projects.
Welcome to Operations Excellence
You’ll be part of The Productions System Design Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will work with stakeholders at all levels and across the globe to design, deliver, and promote operational excellence practices and drive our global efforts to build competitive advantages through world-class operations standards.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further improving our Operations Production System and support its global implementation
- shaping our global standardisation journey
- leading large-scale improvement, training, and standardisation projects
- promoting Lean and continuous improvement culture within the wider Operations organisation
- advising and training managers in Lean Leadership practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- will be highly experienced in Lean and continuous improvement methodologies – with documented formal qualifications such as Six Sigma Black Belt or similar
- have solid hands-on experience in building and implementing solutions and frameworks within standardisation, quality management, and operational excellence – preferably from related industries
- can successfully lead diverse global teams and deliver high-profile change projects
- master the art of designing and facilitating training and workshops to engage and motivate stakeholders at all levels
- have excellent analytical skills and the ability to present compelling written management proposals.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nikolai Wacher Hansen, Head of Production System Design Centre, on +4599555363 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to build strong relations across the organisation and have a solid understanding of the daily business of operating and maintaining offshore wind farms.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.