Administrative Assistant & Front Desk Attendant
Imagine a future where you’re part of a dynamic and growing workplace that develops large-scale wind power projects
Join the US Facilities team and become the Administrative Assistant, acting as the director of first impressions of the New York corporate office. In this role you’ll maintain the office, act as office concierge to our many foreign visitors, and assist as needed with local area information.
Welcome to US Facilities
You’ll be part of the Facilities Management team where you’ll liaise with vendors, visitors, and property management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Greeting visitors upon arrival informing them of emergency exits and egress plans, and answering incoming calls
- being responsible for vendor and property management coordination and relations
- managing incoming and outgoing mail and packages and delivering them to the appropriate employee or department
- providing administrative and project support to the Facilities department and New York office employees as needed
- managing, ordering, setting up and coordinating all catering, staying within budget for all events, and maintaining a stocked kitchen
- ordering and maintaining office supply inventories and managing the spending budget for various vendors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a kind, helpful and professional demeanor
- have strong attention to detail, are well-organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- are able to ensure tasks are thoroughly completed
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have excellent time management and the ability to prioritize work
- have strong inter-personal skills to interact positively with all employees.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.