Operations and technicians
Maintenance Excellence Lead
Imagine a future where you’re contributing to the green transformation through the implementation of maintenance excellence in Ørsted Bioenergy.
Join us in this role where you’ll be leading the journey towards maintenance excellence for the world’s greenest power stations by driving our cross-functional maintenance process excellence. You’ll be part of a fast-changing energy sector where the development of new technologies and energy sources are part of our ever-changing workday.
Welcome to Asset Risk Management
You’ll be part of an extended management team of 18 managers based on power stations and offices across Denmark. The team converts our asset strategy and financial framework into budgets, projects, maintenance preparation and maintenance execution. You’ll report directly to the Senior Director for Asset Risk Management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- controlling the reassessment of our maintenance strategy
- designing and implementing the roadmap for maintenance excellence, including aligning end-to-end maintenance flow
- promoting and establishing arenas for cross-functional collaboration and continuous improvements with various stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a team-player with a holistic overview and an eagerness to lead continuous improvement
- hold a proven track-record within maintenance excellence in the energy sector or similar sectors
- have good communication skills that enables you to engage respectfully and effectively across all levels of the organisation
- have hands-on experience with implementing new processes, project management, and leading change in a matrix organisation
- are familiar with maintenance principles, ERP Maintenance Systems (we use SAP), quality management, procurement processes, continuous improvement, and predictive maintenance.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Guld, Senior Director, on +4599556179 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll will be travelling to the power stations and offices across Denmark in the execution of your work.