Finance and controlling
Lead Financial Consultant driving internal controls
Imagine a future where you work in a multinational team driving our internal control framework
Join us in this role where you’ll become a lead specialist in Internal Controls where your primary focus will be on driving the internal control framework and ensuring the application of internal controls in all areas of the Group.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling
You’ll be part of the Internal Controls team where you, together with your six colleagues, will work in the area of Governance, Risk and Compliance and manage the internal control framework in the Group and operate the internal control system that supports the framework. The team reports to the Head of Internal Controls and is part of the Financial Accounting and Controlling function and Ørsted Business Services, and aims for scalable, standardised, and global processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the yearly internal control risk assessment, based on multiple inputs and stakeholders
- building internal control catalogues, documenting internal control design, and ensuring dialogue and activities in the various business units to cater for a sufficient control design and performance
- monitoring internal controls being performed in the business and ensuring that the Group’s control environment is robust and covers the identified risks
- supporting the reporting on the internal control framework to executive management
- operating the internal control system used across the Group.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience in working with an internal control framework in a multinational company (experience with internal controls within non-financial reporting is considered an advantage)
- have worked with both design of internal controls, documentation of controls, as well as monitoring and reporting of internal controls
- have experience with stakeholder management and change management efforts as well as good communication skills
- have an understanding of classical accounting and financial controlling disciplines and have a relevant financial education, e.g. a master’s degree in auditing
- speak and write English fluently
- find motivation in a working culture characterised by trust and openness, giving and receiving constructive feedback, and proactively seeking engagement with the business.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marlene Franke Mozer, Head of Accounting & Controlling, on +4523462946 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.