IT and digital
Senior Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy as part of the world’s most sustainable company and a global leader in offshore wind energy
Join us in this role as Senior Application Consultant in the Offshore Application team where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting offshore applications which the team is responsible for.
Welcome to Asset & Energy Management
You’ll be part of the Offshore Application team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver maintenance and troubleshooting of various application within the team's portfolio. You’ll be part of the wider Business Application organisation, which will create exciting development opportunities within many different elements of the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing day-to-day support for the various applications within the support scope
- maintaining and supporting operational applications used across operations and the wider business
- providing network/firewall-related support when required for the applications
- taking a leading role in wider projects or IT changes in operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are educated to degree level and have technical knowledge of C#, Delphi, OsiSoft PI, Wonderware, SolarWind/Nagios, AIS, ADS-B, Asterix, and OPC UA
- have experience of Rest API, TCP/IP, HTTP, JSON, SOAP, and Socket
- have experience working in the energy sector/industry
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- preferably, have experience working in SAFe environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.