Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you engage global energy opinion shapers and policy makers on how to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing our thought leadership communication programme in order to engage two of our most important stakeholder audiences: policy makers and energy opinion shapers at global level and at EU level. You’ll develop strong audience insights, manage the development of on- and offline content, and bring it all together in effectful and engaging communication that creates the right context around our stakeholder dialogue.
Welcome to Stakeholder Relations
You’ll be part of Global Public Affairs where you, together with your colleagues, will create the best conditions for engagement with stakeholders from intergovernmental organisations, think tanks, global NGO’s, and experts who shape opinions on the transformation to green energy. The team members are experts in the field of global climate and energy debates, technology, and policy landscapes and possess strong competences within stakeholder engagement and agenda setting. You’ll also work closely with colleagues from sustainability, marketing, and corporate communication.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the strategy for and managing the thought leadership communication programme
- producing insights on how to best engage policy makers and energy opinion shapers on the various platforms available
- defining how our content and on- and offline communication can support our stakeholder engagement around our prioritised public affairs agendas
- managing and contributing to the production of world-class content together with creative strategists, video producers, copy writers, and graphic designers
- coming up with, developing, and executing campaigns with the right channel mix that engages policy makers and energy opinion shapers together with media planners and digital specialists
- managing the communication opportunities in relation to global events such as COP26 and NYClimate Week as part of the thought leadership programme.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a world-class communicator who understands the impact of different content formats and channels, and you’re not afraid to put pen to paper yourself
- are self-propelled, have a well-structured way of working, and can run several projects at a time without losing oversight
- have political communication skills and, preferably, experience from an international organisation with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
- have a strategic orientation that allows you to proactively identify medium and long-term priorities and translate them into short-term actions
- possess well-developed collaboration skills and enjoy involving multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to reach goals
- are fluent in English, preferably at native level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Johannes Bøggild, Head of Global Public Affairs, on +4599555490 if you’d like to know more about the position.