Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Imagine a future where you’re part of the reporting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for financial controlling of the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, controlling, and statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls.
Welcome to Financial Reporting
You’ll be part of the Financial Reporting team, where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality and timely reporting to our Group.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for financial controlling of and reporting for a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS), including reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- preparing periodic local GAAP reporting
- interfacing with external auditors of local GAAP financial statements
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes – specifically in connection with month-end closing and our reporting systems, and with special focus on ensuring that local processes are matured and moved to standardised Group processes
- delivering results to customers through close relationships with stakeholders
- assessing how process deliverables meet the customers’ expectations and needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or controlling
- have moderate relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
- have thorough knowledge of IFRS, both from a theoretical point of view and, even more importantly, from a practical operational point of view; experience with SAP and HFM and energy sector experience are all advantages
- can communicate clearly in writing; you like to communicate financial issues in readily understandable language, and you speak and write English at an academic level
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive, and you are results-oriented and set visible and relevant goals for your tasks and focus on these until the desired goal is achieved
- thrive in a changing environment and take independent responsibility, and you enjoy working together across teams and national borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 28 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, mainly to our offices in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.