Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Lead Financial Consultant
Imagine a future where you equip our finance people with the right toolbox and the right knowledge available, and you’re able to capture the most value in all situations
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in driving the globalisation and maturation of finance processes.
Welcome to Finance
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting & Controlling team which is responsible for driving implementation of global streamlined processes within record to report (R2R) such as month-end close, month-end reporting, and statutory accounts. The vision for the team is to speed up the pace of transformation and secure that changes are integrated and imbedded to deliver maximum value to business.
You’ll play an important role in
- developing and optimising the global Ørsted R2R processes in an efficient manner, e.g. financial master data, month close, and statutory reporting
- ensuring that new/non-standardised finance processes and business areas are aligned with our global processes
- monitoring and owning post-implementation activities, ensuring that the setup implemented in each country is assessed on a continuous basis and that the setup suits the needs of the business.
To succeed in the role, you’
- have experience from working in a global company and have worked with improving global finance processes
- have experience with stakeholder management of a shared service centre and/or handling external Business Process Suppliers (BPS)
- thrive in the spot between finance, IT, and the business, always looking to engage your cross-functional competences to continuously optimise and digitalise processes
- have a master’s / ACA degree in controlling and accounting and some experience within financial controlling or accounting processes in an international group or from an audit firm
- have a good business understanding and communicate clearly in writing, and you like to communicate financial issues in a readily understandable language
- you speak and write English fluently. You’re a team player and eager to work with internal and external stakeholders. You thrive in a changing environment, take responsibility, and enjoy working across teams and borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 28 September 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Allan Madsen, Head of Maturation, by telephone on +45 99 55 93 75 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do up to 10% traveling in relation to your work
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.