Business & Support- Procurement
Customs Logistics Coordinator
Imagine a future where you’re a key contributor to our customs logistics handling and help to shape our processes to ensure customs compliance
Join us in this role and become Customs Logistics Coordinator in the Procurement team where you’ll play a key part in ensuring compliance with local regulations, contribute to business finance optimization through management of customs duty exemptions, and establish our ways of working within this area. You’ll be working closely together with our construction projects and finance department, as well as external stakeholders such as suppliers, agencies, brokers, and accounting companies.
Welcome to APAC Procurement
You’ll be part of a growing and dedicated team where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the development of offshore wind in the APAC region. Working together with colleagues across the organization, you’ll get the opportunity to learn and develop yourself.
You’ll play an important role in:
- appointing and liaising with our customs brokers and/or internal staff to ensure that the relevant customs declarations are filed with the customs authority and to ensure that we meet our customs compliance obligations
- liaising with suppliers in relation to export requirements for shipment to Taiwan
- clarifying customs matters and preparing customs documents in cooperation with the suppliers
- managing import requirements in relation to Taiwan and ensuring that the required documentation for HS code pre-rulings and REDA exemption are provided to the appropriate parties
- coordinating required import documents, certificates of origins, etc.
- liaising with the Tax team to ensure that the applicable VAT and customs duties are paid by the organization.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational degree, combined with understanding of and experience with logistics and import processes as well as applications to government entities
- possess excellent communication skills
- have good relationship-building skills
- have a good proficiency in Chinese and English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than September 30, 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.