IT- System development & Programming
Copy Data Management Specialist
Do you want to join a global leader in green energy and be responsible for safekeeping our data?
Join us and become Copy Data Management Specialist in Compute where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the support, maintenance and development of our CDM Platform based on Cohesity. You’ll become part of a department responsible for compute, storage, AD, backup and archiving, file services, PKI, OS and VMware, just to mention the largest areas.
We offer you an opportunity to work with the latest technology in the area of backup and to work with exciting projects like Cloud Archiving.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for ensuring data is kept safe and in compliance with business and legal needs
- coordinate daily operations and monitor the service together with colleagues from Malaysia
- take responsibility for capacity management, performance tuning and third-level incident handling in relation to CDM services
- work with infrastructure architects and application providers in finding the best solution for new platforms, both technically and financially.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with CDM solutions in an enterprise environment
- are confident in using scripting and have solid knowledge of REST APIs
- possess general knowledge of different operating systems and how different applications take native backups
- understand how to manage CDM in a virtual environment primarily based on VMware
- are used to following processes and have experience in writing and maintaining documentation
- are proactive and systematic in your approach to tasks and are able to work independently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 September 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some limited travelling to our offices in Denmark and Malaysia in relation to your work.