Head of Total Rewards, Compensation & Benefits
Imagine a future where you’ll lead a team responsible for the compensation strategy for Ørsted North America.
Join us in this role where you’ll develop, build and executecompensation, benefits, leave of absence policy and programs and relatedsystems processes align to the business needs and growth strategies whiledriving employee value proposition objectives.
Welcome to P&D Region NA
Reporting to the Head of People and Development, Orsted Americas, the Head of Total Rewards is responsible for defining and driving the strategic direction and the build of the Total Rewards function for the Orsted Americas Region. This role ensures operational compliance, market competitiveness and sustainability of compensation, benefit and leave of absence programs within the Americas Region in strongpartnership and collaboration with the Global Compensation and Benefitsteam for all related organizational rewards projects and initiatives.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and analyzing compensation policies and pay practices to develop competitive compensation plans, including utilizing competitive benchmark data and surveys
- designing, evaluating, and modifying benefit policies to ensure that programs are competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- maintaining company-wide compliance with government regulations, including FLSA and Equal Pay Act, DOL, wage and hour, ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA, IRS as they relate to benefits and compensation, etc.
- providing specialty reporting and data analysis as required andidentifying trends and potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements as well as opportunities for performance improvement within the function
- managing partnerships with brokers to ensure premium benefit offerings
- designing and maintaining pay leveling in partnership with Global Total Rewards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- 15+ years of experience in Human Resources/Total Rewards withinhigh-growth, mid to large size companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), CerfifiedCompensation Professional (CCP), Global RemunerationProfessional (GRP) and Senior Human Resources Management Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification(s) preferred.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with finance leaders, legal team, and other key stakeholders to develop a dynamic total rewards program.
- Must have experience with complex compensation plans, includingexecutive compensation, within a global organization. Preferredcandidate posseses US total rewards experience within a non-US headquartered organization.
- Experience in equitable analysis and delivery of annual performance based short-term and long-term incentive plans.
- Demonstrated experience in effective management of of employeebenefit plans including communication and education of plans to organization.
- Experience in ERISA, IRS, DOL audit and reporting and disclosure compliance., age and hour/FLSA compliance & current workingknowledge of HRIS systems including UKG and SAP.
- Conversant in end-to-end data collection, mining, and translation to business objectives
- Track record of successful team leadership and demonstratedinfluencer across multiple teams.