IT and digital
Imagine a future where you analyse and advise our Azure customers for the best and most efficient setup with focus on cost optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be working within FinOps together with the technical team for both Azure and our on-premises environments. You’ll Identify and implement strategies to optimise the costs of cloud services, monitor and analyse consumption patterns to identify areas of potential savings, and implement cost-aware best practices.
Welcome to Enterprise IT Infrastructure
You’ll be part of FinOps team where you, together with your colleagues, will be analysing, gathering, and visualising information of cost of Azure services and on-premise infrastructure for application teams to ensure that applications are running with an optimal utilization of costs. As a team, we collaborate across user teams and IT infrastructure teams to develop and manage solutions. We embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- incorporating FinOps principles in the design of Azure-based solutions and advising users on the most cost-efficient solutions, incl. working with users on implementing these solutions
- providing technical leadership and guidance around architectural best practices that help elevate cost optimisation as a pillar of the Azure Well-Architected Framework
- designing, deploying, and supporting the governance model so that it integrates FinOps principles in the intake process and the existing Azure cloud environment
- working with data management for analysis of usage and billing data, maintaining and developing FinOps reporting on our data centre cost
- developing and implementing automated solutions that support FinOps integration in the operational processes, such as Azure Advisor to ServiceNow integration.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with cloud Azure services as well as FinOps principles and tools
- possess strong Azure Architecture. DevOps and analytical skills, and the ability to understand complex technical and financial concepts
- are self-motivated and proactive with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- have good English communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- are structured and detail-oriented with a focus on results.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Trangbæk Møller, Head of DK Digital WP Engineering CC, on +4599557677 for the position in Denmark and Katarzyna Piebiak, Head of PL CC Service Operations, on +48503364759 for the position in Poland.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.