Engineering and construction
Engineering Graduate with commercial flair
Step into a career where you engineer the renewable technology of tomorrow and provide the business fundament for engineering decisions and priorities
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In the challenging conditions the offshore wind industry is currently facing, it’s paramount that we develop and purchase the right technology to maximise the value of our projects while minimising the risks of facing supply chain challenges. During your three rotations, you’ll help us develop and integrate our models for engineering, supply chain, and cost to better shape the products we make available to our offshore wind projects. The first rotation will be in Engineering in the Wind Turbine Modelling team. The theme for the entire programme will be wind turbines and the remaining two rotations will depend on your development path and interests.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing wind turbine load models and evaluating the impact on turbine installation, foundations supply and installation, and electrical systems
- creating an overview of the risks associated with the manufacturing process of key turbine components of selected wind turbine manufacturers
- developing cost models of wind turbine components
- quantifying value of wind turbine features
- helping us challenge our usual way of working.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in engineering or similar before 1 September 2024
- take the time to deep dive into the existing models and learn from your colleagues
- are able to work in a structured way with the aim to progress your efforts all the way to implementation
- have a collaborative mindset and seek support and information where needed
- join our ambitions about changing the way we work across the organisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than 7.01.2024
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.