IT and digital
Scrum Master for IT Product Line
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll perform your tasks within an IT product line setup in a scrum team. You’ll be responsible for removing impediments, maintaining constant communication, and handling collaboration with application architects, the IT product owner, and others within the team.
Welcome to Agile Competence Centre
You’ll be part of Enterprise Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will work with other great people in a fun, inspiring, and ambitious Agile organisation. You’ll join the team of Scrum Masters where we team up, help each other, and learn from each other. Together with your scrum team, you’ll support innovative, digital solutions which will help to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. As a team, we supply and operate comprehensive and ready-to-use IT infrastructure for Ørsted to expand, grow, and operate the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving change and developing the team on our agile journey, in collaboration with other scrum masters, IT product owners, and the agile team leadership
- supporting team members as a leader who serves, by remaining sensitive to the environment in the agile team and its needs
- addressing actions and resolving team impediments when needed, through facilitation and coaching
- supporting the release train engineer in getting a clear overview of team deliveries
- taking the initiative in improving our processes and IT solutions through team or program-level retrospectives
- facilitating agile events and helping the product owner keep the backlog in good shape.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a certified scrum master with solid experience from different teams or companies, preferably from the infrastructure area
- have strong communication skills and an innovative mindset
- can create a psychologically safe environment where people perform at their best and work together as a team
- have a proactive approach and strong relationship-building skills
- are able to focus on increasing the team’s performance by improving processes and team dynamics
- ideally have already worked in a scaled agile setup (SAFe or similar frameworks) and are active in the agile community.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Artur Imanaev, Head of Competence Centre, on (+48) 507972028 on Thursdays and Fridays between 09:00-15:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.