IT and digital
Service Now Consultant
Imagine a future where you help drive IT operations in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in a team that maintains stability of operations and develops truly global solutions for the ServiceNow platform. We need you in IT to help us develop and deliver sustainable world-class IT solutions.
Welcome to Service Operations APAC Competence Centre
You’ll be part of our in-house ServiceNow team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for ensuring both the stable operations and continuous development of the platform to enable the full potential of ServiceNow. You’ll act as a developer, collaborating and dialoguing with end-users and architects. As a team, we design best-practice solutions, create requirement specification, and shape and optimise our daily operations through ServiceNow, all of which you’ll do within an agile team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- operating and developing the ServiceNow platform, incl. developing new features and solving production tickets
- engaging in dialogue with the business to understand objectives and discuss technical possibilities and solution design, while ensuring requirement specification
- participating in the design of automated workflows using REST API, Flow Designer, Integration Hub, and Workflow Editor, in accordance with established standards
- participating in the implementation of enabling solutions, incl. but not limited to process automation workflows and integrations with related components, incl. Azure, SAP, CMDB, LDAP, and web services
- collaborating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide and co-define development tasks, while supporting and sharing knowledge with the ServiceNow colleagues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with developing and updating ITSM modules, incl. Incident, Problem, Change, Service Requests, Knowledge, Reports & Dashboards, Security Operations, and integrations like LDAP, SSO, REST API & SOAP, etc.
- can work in a fast-paced, global environment while leveraging IT Service Management best practices and operating the ServiceNow platform as a shared service on behalf of the organisation
- are a team player with a customer and results-oriented mindset and can-do attitude
- are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.