IT and digital
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your solutions and ideas support our global vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust test automation solutions. You’ll also be responsible for analysing and defining test automation scopes and for initiating automation testing from scratch, in alignment with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to MY CC Testing & DM
You’ll be part of D&D Agile Release Train under the SAFe framework where you, together with your team of highly technically skilled colleagues, will implement efficient QA processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and RTE to ensure common awareness across the ART projects about the QA and automation activities. As a team, we have a very open, supportive, welcoming, and inclusive working culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- strategising and evolving a software-testing approach from waterfall to in-sprint agile testing
- co-owning the pipeline with the System team for automation testing, in order to improve reliability and to provide faster deployment cycles
- working with developers and engineers to maintain quality build, performing necessary types of testing for each release
- increasing test coverage, reducing number of manual test cases, and creating automation testing
- setup environment deployment for system and integration testing that will be used by multiple scrum teams, and developing a pipeline standard where they are able to be deployed to new project
- changing the way of release by delivering automation in software release process in the D&D ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as a manual and automation test engineer with hands-on experience in automating all stages of the software development lifecycle
- have experience with creating automation test scripts for web and API using frameworks and tools, incl. Playwright, Specflow, Postman, and JMeter
- have experience with test framework incl. Junit and NUnit
- have knowledge in tools enabling CI/CD, incl. Azure DevOps and Git
- have ability to understand complex applications
- preferably have scripting experience using Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, or Python, and familiarity in C# programming language.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.