IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where your work with test automation is key to driving the digital transformation in green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape the development of solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain .Net applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing trading platform. We’re looking for several new colleagues with varying amounts of experience, from junior to senior positions, to join our team.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Center
You’ll be part of our Dongeons & Dragons team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for assuring a high quality of software solutions within the trading landscape. You’ll be a part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining products, with the main purpose of delivering production data securely to the solutions servicing operational, analytical, and reporting
- participating in the teams’ ceremonies with global colleagues in an optimised Agile SAFe framework
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) teams, external suppliers, and key resources from the business side
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
- being the technical application responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, and SQL
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bozena Botero-Leonik, Head of Custom Applications 2 CC, on (+48) 789389662 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country