Operations and technicians
Operations Project Manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for developing and delivering Operation’s local engagement plan
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing, planning, and executing the local engagement plan for Operations. You’ll be responsible for local engagement deliverables from pre-bid to the operational project phases. In addition, you’ll drive various workstreams to develop and coordinate plans to execute within each phase and ensure each workstream has a schedule with clear milestones.
Welcome to Operations
You’ll be part of Regional Readiness where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure focus on our commitments as you manage the delivery. You’ll also prepare and present decision materials to senior management, ensuring risks are quantified, resources are allocated, budgets are met, and proposals are supported by solid business justification principles. You’ll manage our local engagement plan for our operational assets, incl. offshore and onshore., for the Americas region, working closely with the global operations teams. As a team, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing delivery of local engagement commitments across operations
- managing identification of risks and mitigation within local engagement area
- successfully developing and implementing local community engagement plan
- developing, planning, and leading local engagement programs, using best practices and creating community specific initiatives
- regularly updating local content roadmaps.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have at least eight years of relevant project management experience or a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or an equivalent field and four years of relevant experience
- have relevant project management skills and a good understanding of business case principles as well as an understanding of operational and project environments
- have work experience in a relevant role, developing and justifying project concepts, scope, and costs
- have experience in project coordination, planning, reporting, and stakeholder managements
- have an organized and structured approach to your work, yet have the ability to work without a structure in place
- have the ability to motivate others to assist in the delivery of their own objectives.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 30, 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.