Operations and technicians
Technology Integration Specialist
Imagine a future where offshore wind farms are operated autonomously with automation, robotisation, as well as airborne and remote-control technology
Join us in this role where you’ll support development and integration of new technologies for a digital offshore wind technician and ensure smooth take-over into active/volume production. You’ll be actively scouting potential technology and concepts to enable unmanned offshore wind farm operations.
Welcome to Operations Digital & Innovation
You’ll be part of the Service Execution Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will develop the products of tomorrow that will improve the way we are operating and maintaining our offshore wind assets driving digital products and solutions from ideation to early development phases, test of products, and implementation on our assets across the fleet in collaboration with stakeholders. As a team, we’re dynamic and quick to seize new, emerging technologies for effective integration to the global operations programme. We collaborate across the enterprise and leverage our colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading marketplace survey for suppliers, devices, tools, and technology to maximise wind farm safety and efficiency
- assessing and translating findings into actionable items for technical audiences and application across our fleet
- working with cross-organisational teams to integrate, test, and deploy new tech within our operational and security governance
- supporting sites during rollout of new solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and are a fast learner
- experienced in field testing of solutions, preferably from the offshore wind industry or energy sector
- can handle several tasks at once and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- are able to spot and take opportunities for digitalisation and robotic applications across our fleet
- possess an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 July 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.