IT and digital
Imagine a future where an architectural community drives the design of data analytic solutions to run and optimise business
Join us in this role where you’ll support Global Operations with efficient digital solutions, enabling our business to provide world-class operational maintenance across all our sites. The position is based in the Business Application product line, where we focus on tools to support our world-class planning, scheduling, and execution of the maintenance of our primary offshore wind farms. We work mainly on custom-build web applications with Angular frontend and .NET-backend interfacing to systems of records via APIs. We’re seeing an increasing trend in having to baseline our custom-build applications towards standard products emerging in the market.
Welcome to Architecture and Technology Community
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in an Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team. This community consists of 100+ architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration for high-quality knowledge sharing. You’ll be allocated to DnD ART- BA team, where you’ll support Global Operations with efficient digital solutions, enabling our business to support with world-class operations across all our sites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- focusing on the application road map , incl. making sure that the architecture matches the needs of the business and meets the Ørsted IT strategy and general runway
- delivering application architecture and design, ensuring its documentation and communication
- supporting the team members in improving on their DevOps journey
- ensuring that the applications owned by the team are secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, and perform to meet the required business need
- collaborating with the Product Owner, balancing the backlog to meet business objectives based on a clear set of non-functional requirements
- being the team’s anchor point for our Architecture community in Ørsted.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as an application architect from previous positions, with hands-on experience as a developer being a plus
- are familiar with Cloud products, e.g., Azure Cloud Services and/or AWS, containerisation, serverless computing, and architectural patterns and have practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, SQL/ NoSQL, Message broker platforms, DevOps
- have knowledge about security setups and have experience working with applications across IT/OT
- have strong communication skills and are experienced in stakeholder management
- preferably have experience with test automation using SpecFlow, which is considered as a plus
- are team player, ready to work in multinational agile organisation and have experience in working with cross-country teams on alternative development, continuous integration, and MVP development.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Maria Kozakowska, Head of Architecture & Technology CC., on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.