IT and digital
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and you’re the one keeping it secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of our dedicated cyber security experts in our Production Cyber Defence team. The purpose of the role is to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale. You’ll be able to put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment and you’ll contribute to an important growth journey where success means a greener future for you and future generations.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will design, implement, and maintain the security of OT/ICS infrastructure. The Cyber Defence Centre is the heart of the company’s technical security team, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to grow with us. We’re located across multiple countries and delivering in different time zones to ensure best support globally. As a team, we help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with various stakeholders to implement appropriate security measures to protect against cyber-attacks in OT/ICS infrastructure
- driving the implementation of security projects to deliver security tools in OT/ICS infrastructures that meet the organisation security requirements
- ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and standards related to OT/ICS security
- creating the best Cyber Defence Centre with practical experience in OT/ICS infrastructure
- being a role model for talent and contributing to an agile setup which prides itself on transparency and co-creation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and industry best practices
- have experience with IT and/or OT cybersecurity engineering and project implementation
- have professional experience in Linux command and Network routing
- possess a wealth of knowledge in security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, and vulnerability tools
- can communicate fluently, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in global environment
- have knowledge of OT systems, protocols, and standards, incl. SCADA, DCS and PLC, which are highly desirable.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 July 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.