IT and digital
Infrastructure Product Architect
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll utilise your technical credibility, leadership, and interpersonal skills to make and present product descriptions, build strong customer relationships, and help with WAN lines capacity management and reporting.
Welcome to IPL Enterprise Infrastructure
You’ll be part of the Site Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will constantly plan, design, assemble, and oversee the systems that run an organisation’s technological infrastructure and assess the operation’s existing resources, determine any changes that may be needed, and make recommendations. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support mutual development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging with internal and external stakeholder on product and solution designs to ensure they have a valid path to implementation and live up to functional requirements
- creating and presenting product descriptions for office locations and supporting implementation of new locations
- understanding customer requirements and identifying the necessary implementation engineers required as the project starts and take ownership of the overall solution design and technical implementation
- establishing, creating, and monitoring Capacity Management guidelines and reports on WAN connectivity and infrastructure routing, switching and wireless components in close collaboration with network
- engaging and collaborating with global internet service providers who manage contracts and invoices, and participating in vendors meetings and project reviews
- working with product owners and infrastructure architects to become the technical application responsible for operational tools like SolarWinds and Thousand Eyes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good experience in information technology or related field
- possess executive-level oral and written communication skills
- are comfortable speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, and technical teams, and have proven strong presentation skills
- have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges
- are experienced in designing, delivering, and presenting technical solutions using industry best practices
- ideally, have experience with operational tools, networking equipment and infrastructure design requirements.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of Architecture & Security, on (Poland +48 (DO NOT USE)) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.