Operations and technicians
Team Lead Project & Contractor Management (m/f/d)
Imagine a future in which you take on the professional and personal leadership of project and contract management
Join us in this role where you’ll form and further develop the interface with your multinational team to global central purchasing and the local planning department, as well as manage a variety of projects across various areas. Good stakeholder management at both locations as well as the regular exchange of experiences with your colleagues in other regions is a central task in your everyday work.
Welcome to Regional Support Continental Europe West
You’ll be part of Project & Contractor Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for coordinating and designing the content of all the contracts required at the German and Dutch operations locations, which already include a total of 325 offshore wind turbines. Project coordination and the onboarding of new suppliers are other core elements of the department. Together with the QHSE department, you'll take part in audits at our suppliers. As a team, we support each other and lead an open feedback culture. Proactive collaboration and diligence are important to us, as is having fun at work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that the site's HSE, availability, and budget objectives are met
- creating and maintaining an innovative working environment and complying with the relevant legal regulations
- bundling local requirements, in order to form contracts with external contractors
- identifying and selecting the right contractors for project management of onshore and offshore special projects at the Dutch and German location
- conducting annual review talks with the contractors and defining KPIs to achieve the planned goals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed business studies degree or similar training with several years of professional experience
- are fluent in spoken and written English
- preferably have professional experience in the offshore wind industry
- have some years of leadership experience
- demonstrate entrepreneurial mindset combined with procurement experience and willingness to travel.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thijs Schless, , on (Germany +49) 1724652996 on Mondays and Fridays between 08:00-09:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.