IT and digital
Cyber Security Specialist for Detection & Monitoring
Imagine a future where you keep IT secure and resilient in a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll gain and put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment while contributing to a world that runs on green energy.
Welcome to PL CC Architecture & Security
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT product line where you, together with your colleagues, will protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security. You’ll team up with experts in both offensive and defensive security. As a team, we’re expanding both in numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to join and grow with us. We put a lot of effort into knowledge sharing in the team and embrace learning opportunities for all individuals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing daily operational real-time monitoring for cybersecurity-related events
- performing investigation of security events
- performing incident response and following up on remediation actions
- assisting in automating monitoring operations’ tasks
- creating detections and expanding visibility in OT and enterprise networks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess knowledge on security incident response
- have a genuine passion for information security from a technical angle
- understand an OT environment and network as well as enterprise
- understand how to analyse threats and their TTPs, as well as your environment, to create effective detections
- are proficient in English
- are motivated, independent, curious, and a team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.