Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Analyst
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for performing valuations and preparing decision material for the largest global developer of offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a larger team working with expanding and optimising the value of our portfolio of offshore wind projects.
Welcome to Finance Europe
You’ll be part of Investment Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and mature business cases across several markets for offshore projects that are either in bids stage, under construction, or operational. You’ll join diverse and motivated project teams and be responsible for managing good collaborations with your stakeholders across our global organisation. As a team, we have a collaborative culture where we ask questions, share knowledge and insights, and support each other in achieving our goals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and presenting decision material to senior management
- providing input to long-term financial planning at business unit and portfolio level
- collaborating with and managing a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders within our organisation and in Investment Analysis
- helping to shape the projects and identifying risks and opportunities
- developing and maintaining financial models for valuing investment opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and enjoy working with financial models
- contribute to an ambitious and professional team, and a positive atmosphere amongst your colleagues to achieve our common goals as a team
- have excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to ensure complex financial matters are understood by all stakeholders across different geographies and cultural backgrounds
- have strong analytical skills combined with a curiosity to learn more
- thrive in an occasionally dynamic, fast-paced project environment
- maintain an overview over the financial side of our business, ensuring the integrity of our business cases and financial commitments.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Amir Mahdavian, Head of Investment Analysis, on (Denmark +45) 99557347 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.