IT and digital
Senior Network Engineer
Imagine a future where you ensure the security, operations, maintenance, and lifecycle management of our network infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll design and implement lifecycle management plans with proper and thorough testing. Together with your colleagues and with aligned execution and planning, you’ll provide the business with a secure and stable platform to operate on, which supports our important business assets, wind farms, and power plants. At heart, we’re a team of professionals that are passionate about ensuring the stability and security of the network infrastructure and platform.
Welcome to Infrastructure and Service Operations CC
You’ll be part of the Offshore Network Lifecycle Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with colleagues across departments, vendors, product owners, and other business stakeholders within the SAFe framework.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in Life Cycle management design meetings & Redesign OT network infrastructure with high availability
- preparing pre and post-test scenarios before execution
- planning and executing the new design with minimal interruption to the production sites
- deploying SD-WAN solutions for new sites, or migrating existing sites from DMVPN to SD-WAN
- supporting Core network infrastructure, incl. LAN, WAN, and wireless solutions in a production environment, whilst participating in escalation calls for Production IT and Network troubleshooting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience working on routing protocols and are well-versed in BGP, OSPF, and Multicast
- can provide real-time knowledge in Network design, planning, implementation, and troubleshooting, with experience in managing Cisco ASR/ISR, Nexus 5K/9K, and Cisco ACI/APIC
- CCNA or CCNP certification and ITIL experience would be a plus
- have solid experience from a Cisco-powered network environment, either at a large enterprise or a service provider, with good understanding of, and experience with, networking and network security
- possess strong customer interaction skills and teamwork competencies.
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 April 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, , on (Poland +48) 573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.