Global Real Estate Manager
Imagine a future where you manage and grow our corporate real estate portfolio, thereby supporting our growing green global footprint
Join us in this role where you’ll support our organisation in maintaining and developing a fit-for-purpose Global Real Estate (Office) Portfolio. You’ll also play an important part in reaching our goal to align processes and strategies throughout our global portfolio.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Real Estate Management where you, together with a team of highly skilled Real Estate professionals, will work with a growing global platform as we locate, negotiate, and manage office lease globally. You’ll work primarily across continental Europe, but also in other regions globally, leading transactions and managing stakeholders as well as our footprint, while working closely with the rest of the team to ensure that we meet all obligations in a timely manner. As a team, we thrive on taking ownership of our individual tasks whilst still managing to work closely together and support each other, even if we are located in different countries and offices.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading corporate real estate office transactions across Europe and globally, securing best terms aligned with the business outlook
- optimising the current portfolio, securing maximum flexibility and efficiency, as well as cost optimisation
- leading rent and capacity reviews, scoping and forecasting site growth and location strategy
- processing the needs of the business and securing corporate mandates throughout the transaction process
- negotiating lease contracts and securing the most optimal and flexible lease terms aligned with the business needs
- supporting stakeholder management, acting as liaison between our organisation, landlords, and brokers, as well as internal stakeholder expectations, and aligning with FM, P&D, Legal, and Global Insurance, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an experienced transaction manager and have a proven track record as a manager of leasehold contracts
- understand and display very good knowledge of the commercial real estate market, primarily across Europe and to some extent globally
- can manage stakeholder expectations and steer negotiations to the desired outcome, while keeping an eye on details
- are conceptually skilled and have a firm understanding of key cost drivers and landlord perspectives
- are proactive and curious, following existing processes whilst suggesting changes when needed
- are collaborative, efficient, bright, perseverant, and have good communications skills to support your position in a global organisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application and CV in English to us no later than 31 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katrine Falkenloeve Erichsen, Head of Global Real Estate Management, on (Denmark +45) 25322832 from Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-12:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.