Global Talent Acquisition Tech & Tooling Lead
Imagine a future where you, as the business owner, build and own the talent acquisition technology & tooling strategy
Join us in this role where you’ll manage and develop our technology and tooling landscape to enable process efficiency and exceptional experience for candidates, hiring managers, and talent acquisition (TA) and enable the recruitment of best in class and diverse talent. Doing this, you’ll collaborate closely with the digital project organisation and global HR colleagues. Also, you’ll ensure the implementation of new and improved solutions that supports our global and local TA processes by building on data insights and user feedback.
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition
You’ll be part of our Global Talent Acquisition Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will enable our TA teams set the global standards, build capability of our teams, and drive continuous improvement across our global TA department (GTA). We are ambitious people, who are passionate about moving our team and our colleagues forward. As a team, we work flexibly and collaboratively – often in a virtual setting. You’ll have opportunities to continuously learn and develop through access to challenging professional experiences and industry-leading experts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning the TA technology & tooling business strategy and collaborating with the digital project organisation in the development of the GTA Tech stack and TA roadmap
- setting GTA’s expectations and requirements for the delivery of digital development in our digital project organisation and ensuring execution of digital projects and improvement
- managing internal partnerships across HR, in particular with our Digital & Employee Experience team
- owning training, business documentation, and change readiness activities in collaboration with the digital project organisation and building GTA and hiring manager capability
- partnering with the GTA Process Excellence Lead to ensure that tech & tooling supports GTA processes and enable continuous improvement
- reporting on the effectiveness of tech & tooling solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience in how technology and tooling can enable global talent acquisition processes or other HR related processes
- bring industry best practices to challenge our thinking and bring knowledge of TA tech & tooling, enabling us to create best-in class process and experience
- have experience with SAP Success Factors or similar ATS and Candidate Relationship Management systems and experience in leveraging and integrating efficient processes with technology solutions
- have excellent stakeholder management skills, enabling you to manage expectations, effectively communicate, and develop working relationships with global stakeholders
- can work structured and independently, planning and prioritising your work to persevere through challenging and complex circumstances and consistently achieve results
- have experience in developing a business case for investment in TA tech & tooling.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Loevgreen Olsen, Head of Global TA Enablement, on (Denmark +45) 99558481 on Mondays between 09:00 and 12:00, CET, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.