Imagine a future where you play a part in implementing front of house service deliveries solutions to the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll help ensure effective day-to-day operations, assisting the Facility Management team in Poland to facilitate the development of a rapidly growing Warsaw office. You’ll use your experience and knowledge of facility management processes and creative flair to provide ideas for improvements.
Welcome to Facility Management
You’ll be part of our FM team where you, together with your colleagues, will support people in Warsaw within the portfolio. Using the resources available, you’ll troubleshoot day-to-day issues, facilitate and set work activities, and ensure functionality, comfort, safety, sustainability, and efficiency in our office. Together with your colleagues and peers, you’ll initiate tasks to improve and professionalise our image for the entire Facility Management department. As a team, we value a strong team spirit and possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring induction on site, maintaining records, and completing and ensuring all data and documents are entered into Ørsted systems
- managing onsite operations and strategic responsibility
- performing a wide variety of administrative support duties, ranging from general clerical support to complex administrative coordination
- implementing and monitoring digitalisation of FM
- supporting P&D to onboard new employees.
To succeed in the role, you:
- need to be experienced in the facility management area, preferably with an awareness of sustainability
- possess strong communication skills, stakeholder management skills, relationships building, and project management skills, with the ability to work for a global FM team
- can manage and optimise FM processes
- are a self-starter, team player, and are strong at multitasking and providing customer support
- speak and write English fluently, i.e., minimum B2 level
- are skilled at advanced level MS Excel and Powerpoint and enjoy working with data and IT applications.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sandra Staros, , on (Poland +48) 508690168, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.