IT and digital
IT Support Consultant for on-site support
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that handles incidents, service requests, and first and second-line on-site IT support
Join us in this role where you’ll provide on-site support for our colleagues in East Denmark, meeting them either at our support counter or at their workplace, incl. at power plants and operation and maintenance sites for wind farms and local sites. We provide device support for our end-users, typically relating to laptops, mobile phones, and tablets, though we also build stationary workstations designed for specific tasks. You’ll be introduced to new systems and solutions, and you’ll have a high degree of influence on these.
Welcome to IT
You’ll be part of Digital Device Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver online IT support and device services in 12 countries. Each country has its own primary support team, but we have a lot of virtual cooperation, as well as global competence and team meetings. You’ll be part of a work rotation scheme and switch between different roles where on some days, you’ll drive out to meet and support users onsite and on other days, you’ll provide support at the counter or prepare equipment for new employees. As a team, we’re characterised by good cooperation and an environment based on mutual trust. All the team members have a development plan, and we support our colleagues in finding new opportunities in their work life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- primarily helping our employees with on-site support for their different hardware and light software support needs
- solving first and second-level incidents and responding to service requests from our service management systems
- providing walk-in support for our employees at their workplace, where you’ll meet both Danish and international colleagues
- preparing IT equipment for new employees
- securing a high level of user satisfaction through customer orientation and a customer-service mindset.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a technical degree and background in IT, e.g., IT supporter, data technician, or similar
- are technically minded and used to providing technical support for PCs, mobile phones, and iPads (iOS)
- have knowledge of, and experience with, installing laptops using SCCM, MS Office 365, Windows 10., and support of AV systems
- speak and write English at business level
- possess good communication skills and can explain complex technical issues in an easily understandable way.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per T. Larsen, Head of Service & Support CE CC, on (Denmark +45) 99556724 on Mondays to Fridays between 08:00-15:30 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.