Engineering and construction
Senior Technical Project Lead
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and play an active part in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation. At Ørsted, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the electrical and mechanical installation during construction, testing, and commissioning at the fabrication yard.
Welcome to Electrical Installation & Commissioning Mgmt. team
You’ll be part of the Commissioning Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be collaborating with 20 skilled commissioning managers working at our onshore and offshore sites. As a team, we support each other in a truly international environment. We cultivate a collaborative and diverse work environment and encourage careerlong learning and development so you can realise your full potential.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, and testing are completed on time and with the required quality
- managing a team of supervisors on a daily basis
- conducting interface management with internal and external stakeholders
- contributing to the development of the department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in engineering or similar, e.g., marine engineering or operations engineering
- have considerable experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and mechanical equipment
- are proactive, collaborative, and a good communicator
- have excellent management skills, speak and write English fluently, and thrive in a truly international environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-02-24.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Team, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.