Senior Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you deliver dedicated and industry-leading contract management while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll handle a wide range of contracts related to our offshore wind power projects, in collaboration with a skilled team of contract managers
Welcome to CAPEX/DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management where you, together with your ten colleagues, spread across Europe and Asia, will be responsible for managing our supplier contracts in the execution phase of projects. You’ll work closely with your peers and the project team in a highly team-based environment. You can look forward to an exciting, challenging, and international environment, where you’ll have ample opportunity to develop your career while making your mark on the important transition.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing contract variations together with suppliers
- managing the obligations and rights in our contracts
- clarifying and settling contract claims from both parties
- collaborating with our global pool of suppliers to ensure mutual success.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a good communicator, whether you’re speaking or writing
- are an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset
- have experience managing contracts for large-scale construction projects, e.g., related to manufacturing, or in connection with the installation of components
- are well-acquainted with managing large groups of stakeholders across a large and international company.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Aabye, , on (Denmark +45) 30102676 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 08:00-10:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.