Strategy and business development
Senior Strategy Consultant
Imagine a future where you work on strategic projects that play a vital role in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for driving the business unit strategy, projects with a high strategic impact, and executive support. You’ll work closely with the Region Europe Senior Leadership team to set the future direction and identify challenges and business opportunities for Region Europe.
Welcome to Strategic Projects & Executive Office
You’ll be part of a young and dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will work on strategic projects with interfaces to the wider Region Europe and the rest of our organisation. We set the bar high, challenge the business and ourselves to deliver value creating results while at the same time focus on having fun working together and strive to create a collaborative culture within the team and with the wider organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and driving strategic projects for the Region Europe Senior Leadership Team, incl. problem solving, development of top-down storylines, and insights which will lay the foundation for strategic decisions
- gathering, researching, and analysing quantitative and qualitative information from across the organisation and external sources and translating them into clear insights
- identifying challenges and opportunities for the organisation to scope and drive strategic projects
- working with key stakeholders across the organisation to best drive projects forward with the necessary input and ensure alignment where needed
- helping build and prepare decision materials for the Region Europe Senior Leadership team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a top-tier consultancy, banking, or business development / strategy in a corporate setting
- have a strong willingness to learn, a can-do mindset for challenging tasks, and a strong personal drive to get your tasks done
- have strong analytical skills and an ability to distil key insights from a large amount of information
- have a curious and collaborative mindset and strong ability to work with people across different disciplines
- have personal drive and an ambition to help fight the global climate challenge and key challenges facing the energy sector today.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mathias Hjortshoej-Lundager, Strategic Partnerships Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99559536, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.