IT and digital
Service Delivery Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of a passionate IT department and deliver regional and global IT services and products to our internal customers
Join us in this role where you’ll coordinate and deliver IT elements to new and existing locations in U.S., while maintaining customer satisfaction by engaging in continuous dialogues and interaction.
Welcome to U.S IT
You’ll be part of Service Delivery Management where you, together with your colleagues in Malaysia, Poland, US, UK and Denmark, will set the standard for how we establish and connect with locations, how we collect operational input, and demand from our global business how we safeguard operations in third party contracts and much more. You’ll also collaborate with your colleagues in the U.S IT team that operates across multiple IT services and functions. Communication and stakeholder management is key.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders and ensuring organisational focus on issues raised by the business to achieve a high level of satisfaction with IT products delivery
- acting as the go-to person for the business on a broad scope of IT enquiries and issues and tapping into customer needs (opportunities which can support the business)
- coordination of IT deliverables for new location buildouts in the US and ensuring proper delivery and stakeholder satisfaction according to the organisation’s standards
- bridging communication and delivery of products and services from each IT function to the business stakeholders and new location projects
- leading initiatives, developing framework to support and improve on operational maturity, and increasing quality of IT products and services delivered.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some years of experience in the role as a delivery manager, IT management consultant, or a similar role in an organisation (enterprise level)
- have a consultancy mindset with the flexibility of driving tasks of different characters combining people skills and IT knowledge with focus on business value in an agile environment
- have experience in collaborating with infrastructure, security, and application management specialists, as well as communicating efficiently across business and different levels
- have very strong coordination, communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- have good delivery management, service management and leadership skills, a strong customer mindset, and a high degree of flexibility in helping your colleagues to ensure success as a team.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than December 31, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.